Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

19reyes72, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

is this home still available?

Asked by 19reyes72, San Antonio, TX Sun May 12, 2013

we are interested in seeing it

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016246343-12506-Mill-Lane-Dr…

Answers

3
I'm not a fan of short sales, both for the reasons stated by my colleagues, and your chances of actually acquiring the home. The nationwide success rate is about one in four. You can also expect to pay considerably more than the listed price, since there are already several offers. You'll be in competition with them ... highest and best wins.

Let a Realtor go to work for you. There's no cost to you as a buyer, and you'll receive expert advice along the way. If I may be of service, please feel free to contact me. Best of luck ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Reyes,

This is a short sale with offers already in. The lender has not responded to any of these offers.

Short sales are difficult for buyers that are looking to move quickly as it can takes weeks for a response from the two sellers, the home owner and the bank that need to work together to come to an agreement. Short sales means the seller is selling the home for less than the amount of the mortgage still owed.

Let us know if we can be of help.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Hello Reyes,

The house is still available and is an approved short sale. Short sale may take much longer time to close. Please contact me if this is something you are still interested.

Gabrielle
713 252 0961