Property Q&A in Fort Myers>Question Details

myers3499, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

is this home still available?

Asked by myers3499, Fort Myers, FL Sun Feb 5, 2012

we are preapproved for 70,000 but need seller to pay closing costs. is this something that could work with this home?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075144674-1354-Macombo-Rd-Fo…

Answers

3
Myers3499,

YOu need to have an agent negotiate that for you. And your working against a bank that has no emotional ties, just dollrads and cents.

I would suggest you engauge an agent to negotiate that for you on your behalf.

I am familiar with that sort of transaction request and would be happy to assist. Juyst call or e-mail me.

Kevin@kevincloutier.com
239.246.6639

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
since this is a foreclosure, the bank may not be willing to allow that. Just have to make the offer and ask for it. The first 7 days they are only considering offers from folks who qualify for NSP funds. (neighborhood stabilization funds) 8-15 days owner occupants will be considered. After that, anyone. We are still in that 1st 7 day period. Have you seen the home yet? Looks good from the pictures.
Let me know if I can help
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
560-4159
I'd be happy to assist you in submitting an offer on this home with closing cost built in. Call me in the morning to discuss details. I can have the contract over to you and submitted tomorrow.
-
Chad EricksonPriceless Realty Tony Price & Associates, Inc.
Mobile: 239.462.2727
Fax: 239.693.7566
Email:ChadErickson@PricelessRealty.com