Property Q&A in Greensboro>Question Details

Kiari Dudley, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

is this home for sale? could it be available for lease/purchase option?

Asked by Kiari Dudley, Greensboro, NC Sun Jan 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Greensboro/sold/1…

Answers

3
Kiari,
Unfortunately, no. The former owners that did have this home listed for sale lost it. In October of last year the VA foreclosed on the home and took possession. So sometime probably within the next few months you will see it listed again for sale at more then likely a lower price. But, the federal government does not do lease purchases. There are homes available for a lease purchase agreement all over Greensboro. If you have a buyer's agent I would suggest you ask them to find those for you. If not I would be happy to help you find what you need here in the Triad. Feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia.

Hope this helps,
This home was previously listed but the listing has expired. It is not currently on the market.
this property does not appear to be on the market,but i suggest you contact a local agent who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info from the MLS & also assist you in finding you a home available for lease purchase.