Tracey.alsup, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

is this home currently still for sale?

Asked by Tracey.alsup, Saint Charles, IL Thu May 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043956197-2974-Langston-Cir-…

Answers

8
Apparently, this home is not available. Please let me know If I can help with your home search. I'm in St Charles and know the area very well.

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
630.945.0139
does the bank own the property, or is someone purchasing it, and wll it be put on the market, will they rent?? can i find out more info please thanks tracey
is it a short sale and would the bank rent?
would they be willing to rent with option...i leave now on langston, and am looking for more room
Yes, are you in the market?
Hi Tracey, This property has a "cancelled" status in the MLS. A cancelled status could mean they no longer want to sell it or they are inbetween real estate agents. If you would like to find out more about it, please contact me. Thanks, Michelle
This home is currently not available. I would be happy to send you other properties that are similar to this one. You can contact me via email : Christina.Malecke@bairdwarner.com or by phone 847-602-0454.
Tracy, this property is off the market. It looks like the bank took it back in January so I'm not sure why it was still listed for sale beyond that date. Let me know if you're looking in that area and what price and I'd be happy to help you out!

Amy
who actually ownes the home, the bank??, can you get more info on the property, will it be for sale in the future??
Flag Thu May 17, 2012