Property Q&A in Wilmette>Question Details

Kathi Quinn, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

is this home available?

Asked by Kathi Quinn, Chicago, IL Fri Dec 18, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45131528-430-Lawler-Ave-Wilme…

Answers

4
Hi Kathi,

This home is under contract, but if you're interested in buying a ranch home in Wilmette, there are 16 currently available. The lowest priced one ($285,000) is new to the market and needs renovation. However, the houses represent a wide variety of prices, locations and levels of updating. The most expensive one is $895,000 and has been totally renovated. Please let me know if you'd like further information about ranch houses or other properties that might fit your criteria--in Wilmette or any other North Shore villages.

Happy holidays!

Dayle Lively
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 19, 2009
Hi Kathi,

As noted by the other agents this home at 430 Lawler, Wilmette is a banked owned foreclosure that went under contract on 12/2/09 and is contingent upon attorney review and inspection. I have showed this home and others like it to clients of mine lookinng for foreclosures and short sales in and around the Wilmette area. This particular home was priced so low because it is in horrendous condition, has no basement and is located adjacent to highway I94. I think the best use for it is a tear down. There are other homes, however, that I believe have more rehab potential. If I can be of any assistance feel free to call. My web site is http://www.JohnNashHomes.com . Thanks

John Nash
Kathi
It is under contract as a bank-owned property.

There are other Wilmette foreclosures or short sales in Wilmette, the four least expensive are priced a $239,000, $245,000, $310,000 and $399,000. Please let me know if you would like more information on these other homes.
Hi Kathi, This property is a bank foreclosure. It has been under contract since 12/2/09. It shows contingent on inspection. It originally listed for $274,000 and has been on the market since 7/20/09. It is now listed at $194,900. You may be able to put in a back up offer in case the deal falls through but the other offer will remain ahead of yours as it has already been accepted. Please contact me if you would like me to email you the information on this listing or similar ones in the area. Thanks, Vivian
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 18, 2009