Rachel, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

is this for sale?

Asked by Rachel, Los Angeles, CA Fri May 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3086579000-1274-N-Clark-St-Los-…

Answers

6

Lets write an offer and see. I have done this many times before for buyers. It's like a sump pump, as they explain on I Love Lucy. Sump times it works, and sump times it doesn't!!!!

This would be called an unsolicited offer to purchase, meaning the property wasn't offered for sale, just rent, and they were not soliciting purchase offers, but an offer came in.

Lets write an offer my friend, and I will give 5% of my commission to a charity of your choice.

We can meet at my office on the corner of Camden & Little Santa Monica, or a cafe, and go see the estate.

Cool.

I appreciate your business and your thinking outside the box.

Albert Goldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
800-765-3609

30+ Years Experience Since I Was 21
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Hello Rachel,

That house is on the market for lease, asking $29,500 per month. Is there more information that I can gather for you?

Marty Walker
eXp Realty, Inc.
323.558.5823
marty.walker@exprealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Rachel,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Trulia is an excellent source for information. I want you to know that I pride myself for having insider information on properties in the Hollywood Sunset Area.. Please contact me at 323 239-4273 to view this property...
This property is for rent and presenty not offered for sale.
Rachel,

This property is listed as a rental and it is not currently for sale. Properties in this area can vary anywhere from a low $1.5 million to $2.5.
This is for rent not sale.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Coldwell Banker
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats. com
Hi Susan

If this is ever for sale please let me know asap. I would love to purchase this possibly in cash in the next 6 months.

Rachel
Weathersby@aol.com
Flag Fri May 3, 2013