davidbethhub…, Other/Just Looking in Fort Lauderdale, FL

is this condo still for sale?

Asked by davidbethhubbard, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Jan 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071393409-2715-NE-49th-St-Fo…

Answers

6
Get yourself a buyers agent who can search for and then represent you in purchasing your new home. I recommend Michael Nies, Petrus Realty Group, 954-612-1737, michael@petrusrealtygroup.com.

Good luck, it's a great time to buy!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 5, 2012
Hi David and Beth,
sorry condo is pending. But there will others similar to this one. What exactly are you looking for? 1 bedroom close to beach?
Please, let me know and I will find it for you :)
You can reach me anytime @954 663-5018
or by email.

Karin S. Kammerdiener
Coral Shores Realty
Fort lauderdale
Hi David and Beth:
This unit is not available as you have been told, and some websites are not updated to real time. If you would like a list of all the available condos in the area, I can send that to you. These would be available units. My office is right next to this property and this is an area that I specialize in.
Please let me know if I can help and show you some great condos near the beach.
Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Realtor
Century 21 Hansen Realty
Call or text: 954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Hi Davidbethhubbard

As it was already stated, the unit is not available. However, call me and I can work with you to select something more comparable for you.

Best Wishes for the New Year.

Jannicha A. Forte
Riverview Realty, REALTORS®
2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 101
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306

Fax: 954-565-5167
E-mail: jannicha@riverviewsells.com
Website: http://jannicha.postlets.com/
This condo went under contract December 22. It was a foreclosure and appears to be a great deal based on other sales in the complex. Please contact me if you would like to be put on a list to receive similar foreclosures as they hit the market.
Hello: This condo has a contract on it and is no longer available. You can put a back up offer on it if you would like. If you are interested in receiving similar listings in the same area and the same price range please feel free to contact me anytime. There are some great deals out there and this is a great time to buy. I am the "Seaside Realtor" and I am here to assist with all of your real estate needs.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties International of Ft. Lauderdale
843-267-9232
floridaliving4U@yahoo.com