Deanne Holman, Home Buyer in Cottrellville, MI

is this chippewa valley schools. very interested am working on prqualified...I see this is a modular does this have a basement.....

Asked by Deanne Holman, Cottrellville, MI Sat Jun 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084914649-19197-Canal-Rd-Cli…

Answers

5
Deanna,

Good Evening!! This home is in the Chippewa Valley School district. Due to the home being a modular home they are only offering Homepath or Homepath Renovation financing. You'll need to ask your lender is they participate in Homepath financing. If not and you need a referral to one who does I would be happy to help..

If you need the assistance of a buyer's agent I would be happy to assist.

Have a Great Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Does this have a basement? And were to I go to find this homepath lending place.....what is the difference to this? Deanne
Flag Sun Jun 3, 2012
Yes, this house does have a basement. If you are not currently working with an agent I would love the opportunity to take you through the home and help you with the purchase of this one or another if this does not work for you. Please contact me at 586.489.6373 or you can email me at bdrob@mirealsource.com