Property Q&A in Everett>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in Silver Lake, Everett,...

is this an age restricted park?

Asked by Scott, Silver Lake, Everett, WA Sun Jul 31, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058866238-11500-Meridian-Ave…

Answers

5
Hello Scott

Your question was answered, and I would also compare the resale history within the park and maintainence within against your goals and length of time you would consider living there. As a buyer in Snohomish County, you have many options to consider.

Thank you for your question.
You got the answers already. The best thing to do is to get someone to help you in your search. Good luck finding a home.
What type of park are you looking for? I am more than happy to assist you if you don't already have a Realtor
This is a family park! No age restrictions. Hope this helps and good luck with your search!
Scott,
According to the MLS listing there are no age restrictions. Buyers must be approved by the association and space rent is $595 per month.