Property Q&A in Newburyport>Question Details

Christineayl…, Renter in Beverly, MA

is this a year round property?

Asked by Christineaylwin, Beverly, MA Mon Aug 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084432353--Plum-Is-Newburyport…

Answers

4
She just got back to me with an answer and this is only a seasonal rental available through Oct only.
Please forward more information regarding what you are looking for and I would be happy to help you find. it.

How much per month are you willing to spend? How many beds, baths? Desired location?

Kimberly Quintana
Exit Realty Group
44 Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Cell 978-476-1342
It is not listed on MLS as rental, I have contacted the agent and asked if it is year round. When she gets back to me with an answer I will let you know.

I am assuming you are looking for a year round rental and is Plum Island your only desired location?

Kimberly Quintana
Exit Realty Group
44 Merrimac St
Newburyport, MA 01950
Cell 978-476-1342
Hi Christine,

Are you looking for a year round property in Newburyport? If so, I can help! I'm an agent in Newburyport and would love to talk to you to see what it is you are looking for and to see if I can help. Email me at RobertaLejeune@aol.com with your contact info. or feel free to call me at 603-793-0777.

Have a great night!
Roberta
Hi Christine,

That's a great question. Because it's a specific question about a property, I'd recommend working with an agent. To find an expert agent in the area, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource.

B