Chrissy, Home Buyer in Ocean City, NJ

is this a year round condo or seasonal?

Asked by Chrissy, Ocean City, NJ Tue Oct 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083611245-6201-Ocean-Ave-Wil…

Answers

2
Hello Chrissy,
The property that you had a question on located in Wildwood Crest , called The Nassau Inn is not a year round usage complex.They open the property in April and close the property in October. The Condo fees do cover all the expenses such as onsite manager, full time maintenance year round, daily maid service, cable and all utilities(electric) Water, Sewer, flood insurance, reserve account, property management fees and all licenses.

This property is run like a motel...... (condo-Tel) meaning that the rentals of the individually owned units are managed by the on site proprerty management company which has an office that handles the rentals of which are distributed through their rental pool.

If you would like to contact me directly 609-408-1627 to learn more about this particular property, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with this or other options for year round properties in our area.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Jackie
.
Chrissy, this complex is seasonal. The taxes on this unit are 2047/yr. It does not state what the condo fees are. Condo fees inc-gas, elec, water,sewer, phone, cable, common liab. ins, flood ins., inspections, licenses, pool maint., reserve acct, onsite prop. mgmt
If you are intrested in seeing this unit or any other condos in the Wildwood area, I will be happy to assist you. Please call me at 609-870-0066
Thank you for your reply. i'll keep your number. looking for a year round option.
Flag Tue Oct 2, 2012