Property Q&A in Maple Grove>Question Details

melodyj.56, Home Owner in New Ulm, MN

is this a 2 story or 1 level?How many units in this buidling and are there asscoiation dues ? If so how much?

Asked by melodyj.56, New Ulm, MN Tue Feb 12, 2013

are dogs allowed

This question was asked from this property:…

Hi Melody,

This unit has an active offer and is in a complex of manor homes. Consider this one sold. These units are one level. This unit is on the second floor. Pets (dogs) are allowed within height and weight limits. HOA fee is $150 / mo which includes Sanitation, Snow/Lawn Care, Outside Maintenance, Hazard Insurance, Building Exterior, Professional Mgmt. There are other similar units in the area. Let me know if you would like information on those. Call me anytime if you have questions.
Web Reference:
Association is150 p/mo. And dogs are allowed.
This is a 2 level home. If you would like to see it please let me know. 651/263/2894 or
Thank you are there any defects that I should be aware of in this property.? Assessments pending? Raise in association dues projected? How old are the carpets and flooring? How many units in this building?
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013