Property Q&A in Seattle>Question Details

Lily Zaga, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

is this a few houses up from cabrini park? thanks for any help!

Asked by Lily Zaga, Seattle, WA Wed Apr 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3047318494--38th-Ave-SW-Se…

Answers

6
thank you.....i looked at the street view and it's not the one i had in mind anyway. now if i can just remember the name of that park, perhaps i can figure out what's going on with the house i DID have in mind. it was a cute old fixer with a for sale sign leaning against the house forever. the "agent" never returned my call. shortly after, it was cleaned up and a young couple moved in (this year). the next thing i know, my friend's walking by with her dog and sees them moving out?! i love this house and am going to have to drive by, get the address and ask you all what the status/deal is with this house......thanks again, all.
p.s. when i do i will tell you the correct name of the park as well- lol.
According to the mls this house hasn't been for sale since 2003. I'm sticking with my original answer
i may be getting the name wrong (i'm pretty sure it was an italian name). it's on a residential corner and people donate and leave toys for the kids to play with/ride on....i'm trying to look up the name of the park now.....i will google the address you left- thank you!
The property address is 4117 38th SW, Seattle, which is in West Seattle about 6 miles from Cabrini Hospital in Seattle. To the best of my knowledge I don't know of a Cabrini Park in Seattle, but we may have one. If you want to see it send me an email; david.marcoe@coldwellbanker.com
Best wishes
David Marcoe
More information is needed to help you.
If there's no street address it's probably a scam