Property Q&A in Roseville>Question Details

Lady.luckstrr, Home Buyer in Rocklin, CA

is this a duplex? or condo?

Asked by Lady.luckstrr, Rocklin, CA Fri Jul 29, 2011

it looks like a pool in the back yard?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058249742-504-Church-St-Rose…

Answers

5
It looks like it's a house with a detached unit or garage in back - I am 99.9% sure it's not a condo as I've searched for that same listing elsewhere on the internet and everywhere it say's it's a single family residence.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 29, 2011
A price reduction from original list price of $119,900 to $62,500 in a single step was a 48% price drop, Almost half.

Either it was way overpriced at initial listing date twelve days ago or it is drastically underpriced now. Perhaps both.

It will be interesting to see what it does eventually sell for.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
This is a single family home. It is an active listing and has been reduced to $62,500. Please give me a call if you would like to see the inside. 916 580-7502 Thanks Ann Evans
Right there on there on the Trulia listing it says single family house. I can see a patch of blue in the picture too, I wonder if it is the neighbor's pool?
Its a single family home on property that is zoned for commercial use. There are lots of "buildings" on this property that are probably unpermittable for occupancy and for anything. Looks like there is an empty pool too. It is a lot between two other commercial entities so it's not an ideal location for a home unless you want to operate a business on site and live there too or store items that normally would be frowned upon in a residential neighborhood like cars or work equipment. Potentially could be useable as a multi-family location, but you'd have to check with the city regarding allowable uses.
Web Reference: http://www.hipwellhomes.com