Property Q&A in Riverside>Question Details

Andy Kampman, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

is this a Lot or an apartment complex?

Asked by Andy Kampman, Austin, TX Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063703356--Town-Lk-Austin…

Answers

5
The Town Lake area is undergoing a renewal/redevelopment. The east side of Town Lake/Lake Ladybird had lots of inexpensive apartments and smaller entry level homes. Now many of the apartments have been demolished and those lots are now being re-developed into new condos. You cant beat being less than two miles from downtown, just know the area is in transition. Good luck!
That lot was cleared and the new apartments going in...
Hello Mr. Kampman,

It's a foreclosed apartment complex. Would you like more information about it?

Feel free to use my website to find like properties straight out of the multiple listing service.

Roman Lopez
I would be happy to send you a list of the current foreclosures on the market. Or, I can send you any property available that meets your criteria.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Looks to be an apartment complex. You should be aware, that the property may not even be on the market. RealtyTrac puts information out there prior to there actually being anything available in the hopes that you will sign up and pay for their monthly newsletter. Then, even if it sells, they leave the ads hoping to get more gullible people pay for what any real estate agent can do for them for free.

If you're not already working with an agent, contact me to discuss what you're looking for and how I can help you.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com