Property Q&A in Dayton>Question Details

Jag Holla, Home Buyer in Monmouth Junction, NJ

is this a 55 Adult Community? if not I am interested to get more details . Contact me on jag@mimindia.com

Asked by Jag Holla, Monmouth Junction, NJ Sat Mar 19, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1073359490-2-Paddock-Ct-Dayton-NJ-" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1073359490-2-Paddock-Ct-Dayto…

Answers

3
Hi Jag,
Yes, I just looked it up on the MLS, and it is a 55 and older community.
Would you like some assistance in a search?
Dana Lewis
Orange Key Realty
Afternoon Mr. Holla ,
If you are looking for downsizing, both property and expenses, there are so many options out there. If you have a home to sell and then have to locate another, I would be more then happy to assist as I am able to help you personally here in NJ as to selling, and if you are considering on looking into homes in PA, I am also able to assist there as well.
As we are not far from PA, this is an option you may want to consider as to lowering expenses, as for taxes and living expenses.
Please feel free to email me and I can explain further, as with me you would only need one agent even if you do decide to buy in PA.
jamesunger@century21.com
Hi Jag-

Dana is correct, this is an adult community. Are you looking for an adult community or a single family home that has been built recently? Dana is a great agent and has her finger on the pulse of the market in South Brunswick overall. I would say to call or send her an email!

Send some options and we can help find you that Home!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com