Property Q&A in Chula Vista>Question Details

Mary Nelson, Home Buyer in Chula Vista, CA

is there pictures of interior?

Asked by Mary Nelson, Chula Vista, CA Tue Feb 19, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Hi Mary,
This home is contingent, meaning there is an accepted offer in on it, and they are waiting for bank approval. I would be happy to work with you and find you some similar available homes. Message me back with what you are looking for.
Sinead McAllister
McAllister Homes Real Estate
Hi Mary,
There are ways to find more pictures, however this property is in contingent status. If you are interested in similar properties, please contact me. I will be happy to help you with your Real Estate needs.
Thank you
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
The listing agent only posted 1 photo. This home is a short sale and the seller has accepted an offer subject to acceptance by the short sale lender. It is now listed in the mls as "contingent" not active. If you need a licensed person to help you contact me at 619-994-8447 or
Hi Mary,

There are no other photos posted in the MLS. This listing is in Contingent status anyway, which most real estate consumer web sites don't acknowledge. Some MLS's use Backup Offer for the same thing (a short sale offer being reviewed by the bank is the most common reason), so these web sites just show it as Active until it goes into escrow, or Pending. Short sale sellers are usually done showing their homes at this point, because they have an offer in already, and often several back-up offers. Do you want me to send you listings that are Active in this complex, or in the surrounding area?

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
Lic # 01443391