Property Q&A in Sherman Oaks>Question Details

Shamshussain9, Home Buyer in Sherman Oaks, CA

is there bedroom downstair? please reply zeeatm@hotmail.com Aslam.

Asked by Shamshussain9, Sherman Oaks, CA Sun Apr 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016097630-15122-Rayneta-Dr-S…

Answers

3
I don't know. Let's go find out - Colleen Shelburne 818-397-8228
When you ask downstairs, this is a 3 story home. The bedrooms are all on the upper levels. If you are interested in viewing this property please contact me for a showing.
Good evening,

This home is only two days on the market, and I would be more than happy to show it to you. It is difficult to tell if there is indeed a full bedroom on the lower floors, and if you are unavailable to view the home, I will do so for you. This home is newer construction, and is located in the hills of Sherman Oaks, south of Ventura Blvd. I can speak with geat knowledge of the area, as I lived one street away, on Encanto Drive. The views are terrific, the area is quiet, and there is also easy westside access.
Please let me know how I may be of help to you in your search for a home. My office is in Sherman Oaks, on Ventura Blvd, not far from where this home is located.
Charise Mitchell
(818) 269-1966