Property Q&A in Bethesda>Question Details

Meandjethro, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

is there at least two bedrooms on ground floor for possible long term visitng guests and will it go on sale?

Asked by Meandjethro, Bethesda, MD Sat Jun 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076599276-6043-Broad-St-Beth…

Answers

3
Hi

The listing says there is one bedroom on the main floor and two full bathrooms, four bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one on the top floor and one in the lower level totaling 7 bedrooms for the house. In the Brookmont subdivision there is at least one other property that has 1 or 2 bedrooms on the main floor.

Please feel to contact me if you would like any assistance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
There are 2 properties in that zip with bedroom on ground floor, you can e-mail me at kvgcaraballo@gmail.com and we can talk about these properties.

Carlos Caraballo
VA-MD
202-679-0006
There's the master bedroom on the main level, 4 bedrooms up on the 2nd level with an additional bedroom up on the 3rd level and another down on the lower level. The property is currently on the market, call or text me at 301-431-8431 or email me at info@teamonekw.com to view the property with a buyer's agent.