Property Q&A in South Lamar>Question Details

Mcotera, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

is there an elevator to access # two hundred ten? What is the HOA cost?

Asked by Mcotera, Austin, TX Sat Sep 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/25544330-2525-…

Answers

5
As you have been told, Spaces 2525 upper floors are accessed by stairs and large upper area walk ways. The unit you linked has sold, but there are others available in the complex(some with city views) I really like this complex. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional information on this complex or others in the 04.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
2525 Lamar Condos have NO elevators. It's a bummer for such a nice condo complex to have been built without them. My opinikon is to stay away from purchasing in this condo complex unless it's a first floor. In addition to NO elvator the stairs are all outside with no real weather protection. I tried to get one sold before and everyone who came loved the condo but couldn't get over the stairs issue. Ended up being a rental.
If I can ever help just give me a shout.
Bill Austin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Contact me at your earliest convenience for Townhomes and condos that require easy access.
The answer is no on the elevator...
The link you supplied only brings me to a property that is already sold and does not list the address anymore. If you're looking to buy or rent a condo, feel free to contact me directly and I will see what I can do to help. I do not charge anything for my services and am one of the top agents in the greater Austin area. You could email me directly at joejarusinsky@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415