Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jeremy Sila, Home Buyer in Florida A & M, FL

is there an association fee for this unit.?

Asked by Jeremy Sila, Florida A & M, FL Mon Apr 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3040181909-1410-Jamielinn-Ln-…

Answers

8
Sorry, that you are getting multiple of the same answers. I feel your pain.
Jeremy,

The listing currently reflects the HOA at $167 per month. This property is currently under contract, but I can look to see what other properties are available w/in the complex and check for similar condo's in the area. I can also set you up on my automated system to get listings that match your criteria as soon as they become available.

Bridgette Villamor
702-203-9855
realtynv@gmail.com
Hello Jeremy,

The shortest answer is: Every Condo/Townhouse in Las Vegas, and most single family homes built after 1980 have an association fee.

Best of luck, and thanks for reading.
Good morning Jeremy,
That unit has an association fee of $167 per month. This home is already under contract. There is another home available in the same complex that I would like to show you. Call me today, and I will make an appointment with the owner for us to view the home.

So you are aware: All condo and townhomes complexes will have an association fee. The fee takes care of the maintenance of the common areas. In many cases, the roof and parking areas are also covered.

Before taking possession of any property in an association, you will have time to read the Association Rules and look at the governing documents to decide if you want to live by the Association rules.

Steven Goldman, CRS
Broker Salesman
Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
REO-BPO Certified
GRI, ABR, SRES, CNHS, PM, CCI
Realty One Group
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct 702-242-1372
E-Mail: crssteven@teamgoldman.info
Web Site: http://www.teamgoldman.info
Hello Jeremy!
This current listing is in pending status, but to answer your question, yes there is an association fee. Per the MLS, the property has an association fee of $167/month. Most, if not all, condos will have an association fee to help maintain the common areas. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to further assist you with any real estate needs you may have in Las Vegas! While this property may no longer be available, there are many out there that are similar.....and I would be more than happy to answer and/or assist you with any questions you may have regarding the real estate market! I hope this helps, and please don't hesitate to contact me anytime!

Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful day!
I don't think there are any condos that do not have HOA fees. Someone needs to take care of the common areas/management.
Can I help you find something else?
167 a month assoc fee is what is recorded on the listing. The listing status is Pending, which means it is in escrow already.