Property Q&A in Aurora>Question Details

Sarah Tan, Renter in Aurora, IL

is there a good day and time that me and my husband can come look at the places ?

Asked by Sarah Tan, Aurora, IL Mon May 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3082298429--N-Gastville-3-Auror…

Answers

2
Hi Sarah

If the For Rent By Owner or unsponsered private listings works with agents, I'd be more than happy to help.

As a licensed REALTOR, we have many sponsored private listings that work through the Multiple Listing Service designed for home sales and leasing. The Multiple Listing Service is a forum of cooperating agents that list homes available through pre-negotiated terms with owners.

When you used a licensed agent, you're assured you are working for representative that protects your interest thru confidentiality, accountabilty, loyalty, reasonable care and skill, plus disclosure that all comply with license law and fair housing rules.
What do you want to see? When are you available.