Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Debi Haller, Home Buyer in New York, NY

is there a door man?

Asked by Debi Haller, New York, NY Thu Jan 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073635847-157-E-72nd-St-6J-N…

Answers

6
This is a fully staffed 24 hours doorman building.
Hello Debi
Since this apartment is in contract if you would like to find something similar as these prewar condos are few and far in between it is best to work with an upper east side broker like myself who will advise you when something comes on the market or has a proce reduction that brings it into your price range before it is gone!
Fern Hammond SVP
Halstead Property
212 381 3270
fhammond@halstead.com
Hi Debi. Yes, this is a Doorman bldg and yes, it is unusual to find a pre-war building that is a Condominium. The real thing here is it's in contract as per the listing agent @ Corcoran. Better luck next time.
Hi Debi, yes this is a doorman bldg. This is about 600SF apartment in good but not excellent condition. It is rare to find a pre war aprtment that's a condo. They are usually co-ops. If I can help you with this apartment by setting an appointment & advising you on this one or others please let me know.

My Best,
Jerry Carson
Halstead Property
212-381-3382
Yes there is a full-time doorman in the building Debi.

Brooke Davida, SVP
The corcoran group
Bzd@corcoran.com
212-361-9442
Yes, this is a full doorman building but is already has a contract signed on it.

You now have the opportunity to search approximately 20,000 exclusive listings, representing the entire database of residential listings available through the membership of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).

These are the most accurate listings you can find in NY because they come from the brokers themselves; there is no bait and switch, no duplicates, and no opens; and are updated every hour.

If you may have any questions about any of the information that is presented to you; or wish to preview a property; or find out more information about the buying process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at your convenience.

Search for all apartments in the Upper East Side and the rest of Manhattan with effortlessly-- now!

Jennifer Chiongbian
SVP/ Associate Broker
Rutenberg Realty NYC
9172502284