Property Q&A in Parker>Question Details

jfree05, Renter in Denver West, Lakewood,...

is the 57,500 the amount that is needed to purchase the house?

Asked by jfree05, Denver West, Lakewood, CO Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3048073417--Frontberry-St-…

Answers

3
I hope your day is going well. I would love to answer any questions you might have. Please e-mail me or call me at the office or on the cell phone anytime. Have a great day and I look forward to talking to you. Thank You, Harold R Davis - Real Estate Broker, Realtor, REO Asset Manager, Owner & President Of Colorado Discount Realty Services Inc. A Full Service Real Estate Brokerage & Colorado REO Asset Management Company. Address: 11027 South Pikes Peak Drive #205, Parker, Colorado 80138. Office Phone# 720-842-5093, Cell Phone# 720-334-3172, E-mail: coloradodiscountrealtyservices@msn.com
Don't know price yet. Call Doug at 303-358-2677, I am a real estate broker with the Kentwood Company and do live in Douglas County. If you contact me, I will put an automatic new listing search out for you and will notify you as soon as it becomes available. Best, Doug Zundel
Jfree05,

This term 'transfer value' is not a term we are used to seeing in real estate. The definition on this site is 'the price originally paid for the property'. This sounds like the original price the seller paid years ago. From the description here, the $57,000 would not be the sales price of the home. The bank would do a current appraisal to determine what they would sell it for. The home is not on the market now and will appear in the MLS when the bank hires their pre-approved listing agent to market it for them. The bank will not allow an individual to contact them to purchase a home like this on their own before listing it. Let me know if you have other questions. We are here for all of your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33