Property Q&A in 94580>Question Details

Emilee, Other/Just Looking in 95307

is the property at 907 lynn ct san lorenzo ca 94580 still available?

Asked by Emilee, 95307 Wed Oct 20, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Emilee! Looks like that home is no longer available. I have other homes in that area. Would you like a free confidential consultation? I have Lenders for every credit situation.>> 510-485-6214
Good for the seller --- it's pending, and expected to close Nov 12.

the house qualifies under the NSP (Neighborhood Stabilization Program). Click on http://maxebrdi.fnismls.com/Paragon/AssociatedDocs/MAXEBRDI/… to get more details.
Hi Emilee,

This property is pending so you can only put in a back up offer. It is also part of the NSP program which means income limits apply.

If you are looking for a home in San Lorenzo or anywhere in the East Bay, you can call me at 925-425-9491 and I will send you listings in the areas and price range that best fit your criteria. There is no cost or obligation.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
Good morning Emilee,

907 Lynn Ct has gone into PENDING status on 9/23/10. Pending meaning that the seller has accepted an offer from a buyer and now they are going through the inspection and loan process. If you like I can help you inquire the listing agent if they would like a back up offer. Most listing agent welcomes that in case the current buyer does not work out.

I am very familiar with San Leandro and San Lorenzo, if you have any question or would like any current listings in those areas. Please feel free to call or email me.

Have a good day!

Helen Kwong, Realtor@
510-846-6989
helen@helenkwong.com