Property Q&A in Franktown>Question Details

pgcranmer, Home Buyer in 80758

is the property at Columbine Drive, Franktown CO 80116 really a active listing?

Asked by pgcranmer, 80758 Sat Jan 28, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

There is an active listing on Columbine Drive in Franktown, but it's not the one that you have linked here. Teh one currently listed is priced at $799,500.00.

The one you have here may have been given a Notice and Election for Sale by the Public Trustee, but that doesn't mean that it's an active listing. My suggestion is that you contact the County Public Trustee's office and ask them when the auction is scheduled. Additionally, if you choose to do it, you could either contact the owner directly or have an agent in your area contact the owner and see if he/she is willing or able to sell. It's possible that this home is "under water" with the lien being more than the home is worth. it's also possible that someone just missed a couple of payments, and is planning on curing the default.

There's a lot of work to do on this, so please contact a professional to help you out, if this is above what you're already familiar with doing. Best of luck!
There is one property scheduled for foreclosure sale in April 2012. As far as an active listing I am not finding a mls entry but that does not mean anything. It could be a for sale by owner. The information on Trulia was posted by Realty Trac.

If you want more information on this property give me a call. 720.747.7009.

Best Wishes
Shay Lowe