Property Q&A in Long Branch>Question Details

samiaduarte, Renter in Long Branch, NJ

is the price right? I am from the area and I think there was a typo.

Asked by samiaduarte, Long Branch, NJ Sun Aug 11, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

I can confirm that the property is not listed in the Monmouth/Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Conceivably such a property could be rented for a $1,000/week, but since there is no Unit number identified, it is somewhat suspect. The posting itself was syndicated by Postlets, which has been used by less than scrupulous people to post false ads. If you attempt to go to the listing website for Mr. Muntz, it shows the post is no longer available. In addition, there is no one by the name of Wesley Muntz as a licensed real estate agent in the state of New Jersey. There is no owner in that complex who has the name of Muntz.

The advice is sound. If interested in a rental, speak to local realtor who knows the local market.

Robert Goodman
Resources Real Estate
+1 888 303 3335
I not only think it is an error I think it is a scam...I would bet the property is not even for rent! You need to be careful these days with these postings... I have been hearing of people sending deposit money to people and never hearing from them again ...Contact a Local realtor...

Rosemarie Villanova
Vali Realty
Cell 201681-3536
The price is incorrect! The property should be in the range $3500-$5000 a month. I have a 7yr old home that is 4bd 2.5 bath on Florence for $3,000. @ month.