gabby.pagonis, Other/Just Looking in Virginia Beach, VA

is the pool salt water or chlorine?

Asked by gabby.pagonis, Virginia Beach, VA Wed May 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/110…

Answers

5
If you look at the status of that house you will see it is OFF MARKET.
The last time it was listed on the MLS the listing did not mention if the pool was salt or chlorine.

Can I assist you in finding a home that is currently being offered for sale?

Let me know. Jonathan O'Connor William E Wood and Associates, Hampton Roads Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence cell: 757-373-9355
Gabby,
As you have seen by the other agents, the home has sold. There are mostly Chlorine pools in the area, however I have seen a few Salt Water ones from time to time. Are you looking for a Salt Water pool with a property or does it not matter?
Sandbridge has quite a few places for sale and Rental histories on these home are great. Some can make $60,000 per year and up.
Contact me and I will email you a list of homes that match your requirements and set up appointments to see the ones you like.

Kevin Monette
William E. Wood At The Mall
757-735-2628
Hi Gabby,

I checked the MLS and I didn't see the answer to your question. But I did find out the home Sold on 02/28/11 and is not currently on the MLS so there is no one for me to call. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Sharon
Dear Gabby,
While this home you inquired about is no longer on the market, old listings describe the pool as "lagoon style" but there is no mention of it being a salt water pool. If you are looking to purchase a home in Sandbridge please give me a call at 757-404-5387. I'll be more than happy to get you information on homes that are still for sale. Thanks for the inquiry!
Holly Fisher
Hello gabby, my name is Nadine Palmer with Chantel Ray Resl Estate. you can reach me quickest my via email nadine@chantelray.com. It will be my pleasure to assist you further. Look forward to your email.
Respectfully,
Nadine