Property Q&A in Saint Louis>Question Details

Rosalind Ewi…, Home Buyer in Florissant, MO

is the place still available, if so i would like to meet so i can look at the place. rosalind ewing 3144958429

Asked by Rosalind Ewing, Florissant, MO Fri Jun 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3064616633--Buckley-Rd-Saint-Lo…

Answers

3
Hi Rosalind

Are you related to the Ladue area Ewings? We may be relatives
Sublet.com, the program that provided this listing to Trulia does not show it as an active listing
this home was listed over 6 months ago. Most rentals, unless they have a serious problem, are rented out within a month, 2 max.

Right now the St Louis MLS only shows 1 active and 1 pending listing on Buckley Meadows, none on Buckley Road. Both are for sale, not rent and both are ranches not split levels.

The only home on Buckley Road that I found that has been on the market in the past year was a foreclosure that sold in Oct 2011

I note that you are in Florissant now. The property that you are asking about is in Mehlville, about a 40 minutes drive from where you are now.