Jdemtpinstru…, Renter in West Covina, CA

is the home on willett lane on back up or sold?

Asked by Jdemtpinstructor, West Covina, CA Mon Sep 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3000078496-15951-Willett-Ln-H…

Answers

9
It's in a backup offers situation.

Vanara Phuong
Lic. #01916721
Coldwell Banker Beachside
19671 Beach Blvd. Ste. 101
Huntington Beach CA 92648
(714) 875-8000 Cell
(714) 968-1200 Office
(714) 960-6498 Fax
Thanks for your inquiry. This 15951 Willett Ln, Huntington Beach 4bd 4 ba single family home has Buyer offered and opened escrow already on 9/6/12. Currently, there is apparently no other comparable property in the vicinity of that price range. I would love to assist you in finding the property of your interest here in Orange County. Just email me your needs, whether to focus in Huntington Beach or some other cities, and we'll go from there.

In the Spirit of Service,
Delia Chin
Email: DeliaChinRealty@gmail.com
DRE# 01903497
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
In backup, means there is a current offer, they are accepting additional "backup offers" in case the bank doesn't accept the offers, requests more offers, falls out of escrow, or a variety of other circumstances. Recommend putting in a backup offer if you're serious, often times they are accepted.

Happy to help if you need more information or assistance.

Alane Anderson
MBA | Realtor
714-222-2800
Voted #1, Best of Orange County
First Team Real Estate
Hello My Friend,

If you read Bill Cuppy's response it is the most accurate information not only on the home on Willett Lane but also regarding the Short Sale process.. If you are truly interested in the property it might be wise to proceed, view the property and write an offer. If the first buyer does not wait out the process, you may end up with the home of your dreams.

If however, you would like to view other homes in the area I would be more than happy to show you a few homes comparable to Willett Lane.

Liz
The property is a short sale and went into Backup Offers status on 9/6/12. Currently there are just 2 4-bedroom single family homes for less than $700,000 in Active status in Huntington Beach. I'd be happy to assist you explore your options and find the home that's right for you.

Pauahi Nichols
Realtor | Notary Public
714-448-7597
Voted #1, Best of Orange County
First Team Real Estate
This home has an accepted offer and is currently taking back-up offers. As this is a short sale, there is a good possibility that the first buyer will not wait out the process and a back up offer could prevail. If you would like more information on how this work or would like to see this home or other properties in the area, feel free to contact me.
It just went into backup on 9/6. If you are still interested or if I can assist you in finding something else, please feel free to contact me.

Deborah Linden
Prudential CA. Realty
909-532-0404
DRE#01768219
email: dlindenhomes@yahoo.com

The house on 15951 is in a back up position. I'm happy to help if you are interested in putting in a back up offer or finding a similar property.

Samantha Scott
Prudential California Realty
Huntington Beach
(714)403-7911
This home is in Back up. Its a short-sale so keep your eye on it. Some short-sales take a long time to close and the buyer sometimes move on to another home.

Good luck and let me know if I can do anything for you.

http://www.socalrealestateinfo.com