Property Q&A in Pflugerville>Question Details

Mom,  in Pflugerville, TX

is the home built, do you have photos inside, how big is the yard front and back. What does the home come with, stove fridge etc? thank you Lydia

Asked by Mom, Pflugerville, TX Thu Jan 28, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hi Lydia,
This address is for the Model Home located for Centex Homes at The Retreat at Blackhawk
From $129,990 - $214,026 they have 16 new homes available. From 1425 - 4041 sq.ft.

The Retreat at Blackhawk in Pflugerville is part of the well-known master-planned Blackhawk community established in 1995. Convenient to major employers and shopping at La Frontera and soon the Stone Hill Town Center, The Retreat at Blackhawk is located just minutes from IH-35, and the new TX 45 and SH 130 toll roads providing several easy travel options.

Get a FREE Whirlpool Washer and Dryer when you purchase your new move-in ready Centex home by January 31!
Here is a link to one of their quick move in homes.…

Hopefully this info helps. If you are not working with an agent I would like to help.
Please contact me and see my website for more details.
Have a great week.

It seems this home was most likely sold and was never listed in the MLS. It was originally listed over 180 days ago. Unfortunately about 35% of the listings on sites like trulia and Zillow are outdated. Agents do not updated homes they listed all the time. I was just showing homes in the area and just had a closing nearby in Blackhawk last week. If you need any assistance or would like me to set you up search that emails you directly from the MLS when new properties come on the market please give me a call or email me and I can set you up. The information out of the MLS is the most accurate and up to date information you can get on properties and it is constantly being updated.

Wish you the best of luck in your home search.

Don Groff
REALTOR | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams | 360 Lending Group
Web Reference:

I don't see this home in the Listing Service. The only home on Harrier Flight is 20109.

Chris Rodriguez, e-PRO®
Realty Executives - Central Region
(512) 921-1431 Wireless
(512) 628-6190 eFax

REALTOR® - Licensed to Practice Real Estate in the Great State of Texas

Please visit my Real Estate Resource Center at:

• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
• Realty Round Up, 2009 Committee
• Women's Council of REALTORS®, 2010 Treasurer, 2009 Marketing Chair
• National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
• Hutto Chamber of Commerce
• Hutto Cultural Festival, 2009 Planning Committee
• Knights of Columbus, Fourth Degree