Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Debra, Other/Just Looking in 90001

is that property available for sale?

Asked by Debra, 90001 Mon Jul 19, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/4364…

Answers

5
Hi, Debra,

The link that you provided is to a property that is labeled “Off Market”. That means it is not for sale at this time.

Debra, get yourself a Realtor if you are serious about buying a house. You are wasting your time asking questions about properties that you cannot even buy when your Realtor could be helping you with properties that really are available. Your Realtor will do much more for you, too. Identifying properties that meet your criteria, helping you to get preapproved for financing, offering pricing advice, writing and negotiating an offer, managing your escrow process, ordering inspections, negotiating repairs, and numerous other tasks are handled by your Realtor on your behalf. Best of all, the seller usually pays for this service.

Ask your friend or family for a recommendation of a good Realtor. Check out the Realtors here on Trulia. I would be happy to recommend a quality agent in your area that I know if you ask me.

Good luck to you.

John Juarez, Realtor
The Medford Team
Windermere Welcome Home
DRE# 01223788
John@CarlMedford.com
510-673-0686
Hi Debra;
Deborah here!
That area has a lot of property available right now. Did you want to investigate that property as a potential purchase, or as a comparable sale for a refinance, etc?
If you need help, either with a purchase, or with ascertaining the values in the area, I'd be happy to help. Remember that Mid-City has seen a lot of short sale and foreclosure activity, which has affected the prices and buying strategy.
Read my four part buyer guide:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/deborah_bremner/2010/05/first_tim…
which is designed to help you through the buying process, and call me if I can answer any questions for you. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative, and trained in all aspects of Short Sale and Foreclosure. Give me a ring, or send me an email at the address below, and I'll assist you in any way I can.
Deborah Bremner
REALTOR, 00588885
(D) 818.564.6591
TheBremnerGroup@gmail.com
Blogging at: http://TheBremnerGroup.com/news
If I can ask, what attracted you to this property?
As was mentioned below, this particular property is not for sale. However, I just checked and there are several other properties of around the same size within just a half mile radius of this property that ARE listed for sale. If you are interested in showings for any of these, please feel free to contact me.

Richard Schulman
#1 Agent KW Westside Realty
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
Hi Debra,
No.. the last sale for this property was December 26th 2008 for $486,350. If you are looking for properties in this area I can help you find homes that are currently on the market - just let me know!

Alison Gilbert - REALTOR
Prudential California Realty
1714 Hillhurst Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027

cell. 323.369.3464
office. 323.671.1226
fax. 323.671.1277
DRE# 01879624