Property Q&A in Edgewater>Question Details

Gehendra Kar…, Renter in Chicago, IL

is it still available?

Asked by Gehendra Karmacharya, Chicago, IL Sun Dec 2, 2012

I would like to set up an appointment to know more details about this condo #206 sheridan road. Please let me know.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099292762--N-Sheridan-Rd-…

Answers

4
This one may not be on the market but email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I have a few I would like to send you that may be like this one
As the ad says, this is a notice of default. The foreclosure process has started. It can take a year or so to complete.
This unit is not on the market. A lot of stuff on Trulia isnt real. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
This property is not yet available for sale. To make your search more efficient work with a Realtor. Should you need any assistance feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012