Property Q&A in Camarillo>Question Details

jbhmanderson, Home Buyer in Camarillo, CA

is it possible to get the address or talk to a realtor about purchasing this house without entering my visa card number?

Asked by jbhmanderson, Camarillo, CA Sat Jan 28, 2012

we are highly motivated buyers with great credit and want to do this asap

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072555486--Morongo-Dr-Cam…

Answers

5
When it comes to searching for property, you should not have to put in a visa card. These foreclosure sites are not always correct. Searching Realtor.com or calling a local Realtor is your best bet for the current correct information. Remember, as a buyer, you do not pay a Realtor, so go ahead and call a few of us, interview us to see who you feel may work the best with you. Having a professional on your side when you are searching for a home is the best thing you can do for yourself. May you have a joy filled day, Darla
Web Reference: http://homesbydarla.com
There are no homes on Morongo that will sell for $300,000. Too good to be true.

Keep in mind this is just posting a notice of default, meaning they are just entering the foreclosure process. This notice is being filed by the 2nd lien holder. There is a first loan to the tune of $450,000 in front of it. So even if you could buy this lien for the $300,000 you still have to pay off the first lender. Simply put there is more to this than what it may look like. I have expertise in this and I am happy to speak to you about this or any other property. Please keep in mind this home IS NOT currently for sale. The homeowner may cure this debt in another way besides selling the home. The posting you saw is a bit tricky because it is posting the Notice of Default.

I am happy to talk to you and educate you as much as you wish. No credit card required. :)

office number is 805-987-5755 McKay
This is an excellent question! Yes... Of course is the answer... However, this is, unfortunately for you, another 'too good to be true' scenario. You see, this property has a NOD (Preforeclosure) filed on the 2nd position mortgage lien. The 1st lien holder, of apx $450K, will remain intact even after the second forecloses. Credit doesn't count at the trustee sale auction. You will need cashier's checks and a much better understanding of the process and the riskd that go with a trustee sale purchase. Possibly, we can guide you to your goals in real estate?
Do you mean you want to speak with someone regarding the property without having to pay for a foreclosure website, correct? I know you inquired about this property a few days ago. I'll be glad to discuss this property with you. I do remember the property has 2 liens equaling $750k and possibly a third. The sale date was set for April which changes frequently. I would be glad to discuss your options of buying pre-foreclosures.
That's very odd that someone would require your Visa or MasterCard Number just to get information on a property.
Sounds like a scam.
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can send me an E/Mail at realtorbillmarshall@gmail.com
Bill Marshall
Broker/Owner
Best In Show Realty