Property Q&A in Livermore>Question Details

Michael Goss, Home Buyer in Livermore, CA

is condo for sale thanks?

Asked by Michael Goss, Livermore, CA Tue Jul 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3089473449--Bellington-Cmn…

Answers

3
Hi Michael, It's Ivy LoGerfo with Livermore RE/MAX Accord. I believe we may have chatted before. I am Livermore's top producing realtor, 2011. It's great that you came by this property. It is certainly one to watch... The current owner is in default for being behind on their mortgage. If it comes available for sale I will contact you. This home is located in such a great complex and in a beautiful area right next to Los Positas College. Why don't you call me tomorrow and I can help you with similar homes which are available for sale. Looking forward to helping you. 925 998-5312
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
Hi Michael,

This home is a Notice of Sale listing. It is not currently on the market for sale. It is in the process of foreclosure but not listed for sale. This is a great time to consider purchasing a home with the low interest rates and home prices still near their bottom. You can use the website below to search for Foreclosure listings that are truly listed for sale.

The Kruschke Team