vmagillicutti, Home Buyer in Mount Pleasant, SC

is 600 Merrifield Ct, Mt Pleasant still available for purhase?

Asked by vmagillicutti, Mount Pleasant, SC Wed Jan 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Mount_Pleasant/so…

Answers

4
According to our MLS the last time this property was listed it sold in Dec 2011.
Good afternoon!

As noted by a number of Realtors prior to my response, this home has already sold. It was originally for $289,900 and was on the market for almost 8 months. There is currently new construction available in the same subdivision that is 2,040 square feet and $249,900. Please let me know if you would like additional info!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
This particular townhome sold back in 2011. However, there are other townhomes currently for sale in the Retreat that are similar. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Hello and happy new year to you! 600 Merrifield last sold on 12/5/11 for $260k and is not currently listed in MLS. However, I just performed a search for you with 3+BR in Charleston National subdivision and there are 27 active listings between $240k-$300k. Shoot me over a call or email and I would be happy to discuss those options or any other inquiries you may have currently. Take care!

Haynes Johnson
Sr. Associate
Land South of Charleston, Inc.
180 East Bay Street, 3rd Floor
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: 843-864-8159