Property Q&A in Ventura>Question Details

Jane_sievert, Home Buyer in Ventura, CA

interested in seeing this property. can be reached at 805-766-2536?

Asked by Jane_sievert, Ventura, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106919166--Anacapa-St-Ven…

Answers

2
I've been trying to get an audience with the seller of this house, as I am positive I could sell it before it went into foreclosure. I hope it doesn't end up on the courthouse steps.

Call me, Jane. You are going to get bombarded with phone calls now because of your number here. I'm not going to do that to you. Let's go house hunting!
Probably a good idea to not post your phone number on this public forum. Back to the Anacapa property, we have a subscription to a service that let's us know which properties are in a foreclosure status or not. Let us know if you want more info on the NOT LISTED SFR home. The owners are probably in the process of completing a loan modification with their lender on this 1927 West end bungalow. Good luck with your home search!