Property Q&A in Sterling>Question Details

Steven Miche…, Home Buyer in Loudoun County, VA

interested in purchase of a home. would like a short sale or a home that i can live in that doesnt nee a major re model?

Asked by Steven Michelsen, Loudoun County, VA Thu May 13, 2010

would prefer a detached single family or end unit town home three bed and two bath needed.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3006898523-131-Saint-Charles-…

Answers

5
Hi Steven,

I work with several banks and actually list short sales and foreclosures so I would be more than happy to chat with you to discover your budget, needs in terms of # bedrms, # baths, style of home (townhouse, single fam home), town(s) you'd like to live in, acreage, etc. and then I can email you all the listings that match your criteria for you to look at in the privacy of your own home. Then we can get together and go see the ones that interest you and are within your parameters and within your budget. Please feel free to call me at 540-931-5050 or email me at janice@janicecopeland.com. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck in your search whatever you decide! Warmly, Janice Copeland
Hi Steven,

I recently sold a really nice town home in Sterling to some first time homebuyers. Great prices in Sterling, and you don't have to look only at foreclosures or short sales. First step is to get pre-approved by a lender to be sure you know your buying power, and also use their approval letter to negotiate a great price when you find the right home. I'd love to earn your business; call me any time! 703.919.7761 Joan Stansfield
Hi Steven,

The property at 131 Saint Charles is under contract and was a HUD-owned home. For some reason, the HUD homes that I have seen so far have needed a lot of fixing up. That doesn't mean that all of them will be like that.

The first step in your home search will be to meet up with one or more real estate agents and then choose one of them for the position of your buyer's agent. The agent will then take responsibility for your search and send you new listings that you may like as soon as they come on the market. They will walk you through the process of purchasing a home. This is the best way to get help because then the agent knows you've selected him/her which allows the agent to put complete effort into your search.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance. If you want me to clarify anything that I've said, I would be happy to do so. Sterling is one of my primary areas of expertise and I am familiar with the different neighborhoods.

Sonal
703-863-0031
HI Steven

I live and work in Loudoun County, I'd be happy to assist you in finding a home in the area, you can reach me at 703-499-2914 - Mabel@LNF.com -
Hi Steven,

I'd be more than happy to send you a list of available short sales and other homes in Sterling and surrounding Loudoun County areas. Please contact me for further information or if you have any questions at Suzanne@Move4FreeRealty.com or 571-292-5377 Ext. 106. Don't forget to ask me about special incentives for Community Heroes: Law Enforcement, Military, Fire, Educators, and Government Employees and our Free Move program.

Suzanne Majali, Realtor®
Move4Free Realty, LLC