Property Q&A in Greensboro>Question Details

Omarajaj0714, Home Buyer in Kernersville, NC

in what school districtis this house??

Asked by Omarajaj0714, Kernersville, NC Wed Jan 4, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3025997504-1812-Crossroads-Dr…

Answers

4
As the other agents commented you can go a step further and research the report cards for each school. I too have a website that is free for you and will show you only the homes in specific zip code areas or school districts.

I can be reached at 336-601-0335 would love to talk with you regarding your home search.
In addition to finding out what the schools are for a particular home, I would suggest looking into the rating of the schools, test scores, and if it comes to High Schools, then also look into how much the Senior class is awarded in scholarship dollars. This can be quite helpful in securing additional funding for college.
I hope this helps and I would be glad to assist you in locating this information.

Kelly R Marks CRS GRI ABr IRES
RE/MAX of Greensboro
336-338-6012
This link may help you in the future to determine the Guilford County School system for homes you are interested in:

http://www1.gcsnc.com/locator0809/streetsearch.aspx

If you have a particular school system you would like be in, I can help with a dedicated search that will only bring up those homes. It is much easier than searching yourself.

Let me know if I can help!
Kathy
Northern Guilford Elementary: 336-656-4032

Northern Guilford Middle School: 336-605-3342

Nothern Guilford High School: 336-643-8449

I hope this information helps. Feel free to contact me for any additional information.