Selena Ochoa, Renter in Riverside, CA

im very intrested in property can you please call me @ 9514421331 if still availible...thank you

Asked by Selena Ochoa, Riverside, CA Tue Jan 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103426125-2895-Myers-St-Rivers…

Answers

2
There is a name and phone number of a contact person in the link that you provided. Given the response by Craig, below, I would steer clear of this add. If you insist on calling, ask why the rent is so low. If the answer is farfetched – “I have been called away to a mission…” or something as silly as that – and if the “landlord” suggests that you go by and look in the windows to check out the house or asks you to fill out a rental application without seeing the house it is an attempt to steal your identity or money or both.
It is available, but it is listed for $1,939/mo. I think the $800/mo is a scam listing.