William Mayw…, Both Buyer and Seller in 46319

im selling a home here in Indiana and im moving for a job in hall cty.are there any more details or pictures?

Asked by William Maywald Jr, 46319 Sat Apr 18, 2009

willyloudstudios@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004094232--Beacon-Ridge-L…

Answers

3
Hey there,
I hope the first two answers were helpful to you.... You will enjoy Hall county. It is a great place to live. I recommend you get a buyer's agent though. In the state of GA there is no cost for you to have an agent represent you in your purchase. By having good representation, you have the potential to save thousands.... AND find a home you love!
If you would like an agent that is familiar with the area and an exellent negotiator, I would be happy to help you. You can visit my website at http://www.LeahsListings.com for information on ALL homes for sale in the area.
Leah
William, that home is actually not for sale yet. It is still a pre-foreclosure. that home is being reported by RealtyTrac. Realty Trac is a data collecting company that pulls information from tax records and filters out "Notice of Default" or NOD filings and then "lists" that home for sale the moment a notice of default is filed. The problem is that they fail to mention to the public that the home is not actually for sale yet and when it shows up on sites such as Trulia it confuses the public. Unfortunately many of these homes appear to be a home for sale just like the other posted listing, but in order to get more information, the consumers must sign up for Realty Trac. If you would like to obtain "real" information, I can email you detailed information regarding "REAL" foreclosed homes in the Flowery Branch Area. You may email me at: johnm@amerivestrealty.com.
Hi William,

The homes on Beacon Ridge are townhomes. Is that what you are looking to purchase? Let me know the type of home and price range you have in mind and I'll send you a link to everything on the market that matches your criteria, complete with pictures, prices, descriptions and maps.

Ellen Messerschmidt
ellenofthelake@charter.net