Hiep, Home Buyer in Wichita, KS

im really interested in this property. can u send me more info about this? and i want to schedule to see the home also. thank you!

Asked by Hiep, Wichita, KS Thu Nov 15, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072270103--N-Hedgetree-St…

Answers

3
This foreclosure property is not yet on market. However, I have located 231 foreclosure properties which are available for showing. Call me at 316-250-9960 so we can determine which of these 231 properties appeal to you. Thanks.
This home is not currently listed on the MLS. That property is a feed from RealtyTrac and they aren't always updated properly.
If you give me the criteria that you want in a home (even if it's bank owned), I can set you up to receive instant emails when a property comes available.

Please contact me and I can explain further.
I'd be glad to help you with seeing this property. Please call my assistant, Renee, and she can give you the information you need and set up an appointment to see it plus any other homes you are interested in.