My name is Brian Ward and I specialize as a Buyer's Agent. If you are buying a home you want someone who represents you, the Buyer, not the Seller! The best way to be certain that a Buyer's Agent is working in your best interest is to work with an Realtor who has earned the coveted designation as an "Accredited Buyer Representative" or ABR.
I serve Florida's West Coast home buyers in Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Anna Maria Island, Venice and the surrounding communities.
If you would like another voice to talk to about your home search I would be delighted to speak with you.
I would be happy to email you updates on different neighborhoods as it happens. Please register your contact information on my web site along with your wish list. You will find that my web site is very user friendly and easy to search areas by neighborhoods, Here is a link http://www.sarasellssarasota.com/
I look forward in helping you,
1. Why are you moving to Florida?
2. Are you retired or will you be seeking employment?
3. Are schools important to you?
4. What kind of things interest you? Boating, golfing, beaches, etc
5. Do you want a house or condo?
6. What are your top three requirements in a house/condo? What things do you absolutely not want?
7. Do you have any pets? Some subdivisions have restrictions on how many, size or breed.
8. What is your price range?
9. What are the dates of your next trip to Florida?
10. Have you been preapproved by a bank or do you have proof of funds? All foreclosed properties require a preapproval letter or proof of funds to submit an offer.
11. How soon to you plan on buying?
12. What size home are you looking for? How many beds/bathrooms? What age? Do you want a pool?
13. Do you want gulf access?
14. How close to the beach do you want to live?
15. Do you have a specific town, city or subdivision in mind?
16. What is your contact info: name, email, phone?
We'd be happy to help you with your search. Please browse our website below for more information on the area.
Shannon Moore, Broker/OwnerÂ®, 941-276-8142
Roxanne Moore, RealtorÂ®, 941-626-3926
Tammy Archibald, Sales Associate, 941-564-8605
Green Lion Realty
Thank you for contacting me regarding your need for an agent.
What I need from you is:
1.) What type of property are you looking for, e.g., Single Family Home, Condo, Mobile Home? If you are looking for a Condo do you have any pets and if so how large?
2.) How many Bedrooms and Bathrooms do you require?
3.) Approx Sq. Footage you need?
4.) Price range you believe you can afford?
5.) Location of the home you want to buy i.e., waterfront home, lake view properties, near major access roads, etc.
I strongly recomend you get pre-qualified first to understand what you can afford so we can narrow the field of homes that meet your needs. Feel free to visit my website http://www.davewhiterealestate4you.com to see why customers use my services. I can be contacted at the numbers listed below in the signature section of this message, or via email at email@example.com
I hope this helps to you get started.
David G. White / Realtor Associate (SFR) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Inc.
6260 Lockwood Ridge Road
Sarasota, FL 34243
Business (941) 351-0821 / Direct (954) 815-1646
I would be pleased to help you find a home. Please send me your requirements and I'll email you listings that meet your criteria.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Prudential Palms Realty
130 N Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34236
You can contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell 941-586-8533. You can register for listing updates on my website http://www.davidbarrhomes.com and go to the Home Search page. There you can tell me what you're looking for.
David Barr, Broker
Thank you for inquiring about my listing on Whistlewood. This was as short sale and actually it's under contract closing a week from today.
Would you like me send you others that might work for you? If so, let me know your criteria.
Thanks so much. P.S. the email address email@example.com couldn't go through. Is there another one you use?
Mary Jo Violett, Realtor