Property Q&A in Overlook>Question Details

Milena Kosto…, Renter in

if that's the price I'm willing to immediately sign a contract for 1 year

Asked by Milena Kostova, Tue Jan 7, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141974011-60-Sandy-Ln-Walnut-C…

Answers

5
By the way, I flagged that "listing". IF you see more like this, flag them too. Help protect others who may be fooled into thinking this is a legitimate post.

Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 7, 2014
The fact that you asked if this is the price shows that you are in doubt.....and therefore, you should trust your gut.

Of course it's a SCAM!

Protect yourself by dealing only with legitimate property management companies in the cities where you are looking. Be careful, be safe.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 7, 2014
Of course it's a scam. You will probably be asked to wire the deposit and/or first month rent to someone and they will send you the keys. As is said, " If it looks too good to be true, it is"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 7, 2014
By the way, the Postlet doesn't exist
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hi Milena,

Me too! Unfortunately, that rental rate is so significantly below market value that I suspect something is wrong. I would be happy to help you and your family find a legitimate rental in Walnut Creek. Please feel free to contact me for assistance.

Elisabeth Simon
esimon@empirera.com
Low prices usually mean a scam. Be very careful.