Sbmartin, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

i would like to view this property. Will you be having an open house htis sunday?

Asked by Sbmartin, San Francisco, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065802023--Ora-Way-San-Fr…

Answers

2

Rebecca has done an excellent job answering your question and I would like to follow with this:

I have found that when no exact address is listed on a Zillow listing it is usually a red flag. Either it is not an active listing or caught in limbo in some way. There is a link to contact Realty Trac and doesn't offer much else.

Good luck with your search and contact a qualified Realtor moving forward.

Gabriel
Hello "SB",

Not sure what to tell you but any time you see RealtyTrac, please ignore the info. They are only saying that the homeowner is in default. $105,000 is NOT the price. Plus to the best of my knowledge, this is a condo--not a single-family home.

Without the actual address, it's hard to discern other info.

Offhand, with the median price for condos around $600-700,000 and very little for sale under $300,000' be very suspicious of misleading information like this.

Good luck with home search!