karina3555236, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

i would like to know more about this property im very interested

Asked by karina3555236, San Antonio, TX Wed May 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3061740569--Laredo-San-Ant…

Answers

2
You have heard it before but Beware the Super Price! Find a Realtor you can trust and stick with them to find you a home.
From what I can tell... and it took me a while to dig this up... but... I'm just that good! LOL!

The home is 3123 S LAREDO ST - at least from what I can see on the arial photo. There is no MLS Data, so the home is not listed in San Antonio Board of Realtors MLS.

The only caution I would give you is... Before you spend the money on joining Realtytrac... just know... that a lot of the properties featured on the website for "Amazing Prices" are either not actually for sale, or the value represented in the listing is a suggested 'starting bid' which falls WELL SHORT of the reserve that they will actually sell the home for...

I get this nearly every day, and most folks get mad. ;) Buyer beware.

Jason