Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

Victor Lopez, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

i would like to know if this property is still for sale, the address above does not match the pictures. the address i am interested in is 23105 trumbo

Asked by Victor Lopez, San Antonio, TX Mon Apr 9, 2012

i drove by there yesterday but did'nt get the exact address and i have seen this property before if you can get me some more info. thank you. the property i am interested matches the pictures but not the 23105 mathis rd

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/San_Antonio/sold/100013061…

Answers

5
In response to your inquiry about 23105 Trumbo. This address does not show as a proper address in Bexar County. It does show a property at 23105 Trumbo that was previously for sell. It actually sold in December 2012. You can reach me at MicheleGammel@remax.net.
Wrong address, Please make sure the right address and let me know.
Gracias.
Jose Luis Novelo
Mr. Lopez, there are 4 listings on Trumbo Road. 3 are manufactured homes. That leaves 22585 Trumbo which is listed for $340,000. Are you interested in the manufactured homes? You can reach me at 210.416.6462.
Victor,

Give me a call or email me so I can send you more info about the property I think you're referring to. You can also visit http://www.SAHomesTX.com to get a current list of everything on the market in your desired search area.

Johnny Williams
210-858-7899
Victor:

Hi it looks as if it is off the Market. But there are 4 other properties on that same street. Would you like me to help you out? Call me at 392-3386... Thanks Diana