Property Q&A in Orange Park>Question Details

sable0815, Home Buyer in Middleburg, FL

i would like more information on this property house number how many room the condition its in

Asked by sable0815, Middleburg, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063120877--Polk-Ave-Orang…

Answers

2
On such a sketchy photo and with no other information except this photo I researched the county records and determined that it is quite possibly 401 Polk Ave. (my disclaimer is: I have no way of determining if this is the property you are speaking of without further information so to rely on any statement I am making is not recommended without further investigation/information) It appears to have a concrete block house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath at approx. 1,080 square feet.(built in 1971) It also seems to have a mobile home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths at approx. 1144 square feet. (built in 1984) This property has had many mortgages in the past that have been satisfied and seems to have a current mortgage which has fallen behind on payments. If you are thinking of making an offer to the owners of this property or you are thinking of trying to purchase it "at the courthouse steps", if it does come up for auction by the lender, I would highly recommend having a tile company or a real estate attorney research it thoroughly for any hidden title defects. The services of a title company or an attorney are very reasonable and should not cost more than approximately $350.00. You can call me if you have any questions. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
ou should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Jake