Property Q&A in Sherman Oaks>Question Details

stellaledvina, Home Buyer in Sherman Oaks, CA

i would like more info about this property because i am interested in purchasing it.

Asked by stellaledvina, Sherman Oaks, CA Sun Aug 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3088037984--Dickens-St-305…

Answers

4
I agree. This is not a listing; it is simply a statement that the property is in default, a very long way from being available. If what you're looking for is an investment property, I would recommend contacting a Realtor who works with investors, or, distressed properties. If, on the other hand, it is specifically this particular address or area, see about working with a Realtor who can connect you with some sort of direct MLS connection so you can follow up your interests yourself.

Ken Dorfman, Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
Los Angeles CA
Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.biz
Phone 888-846-0688
Completely misleading listing ( this is not a price it is loan amout for the first lien; and there could be other liens as well) this property is not for sale.

I think it is in your best interest to work with a professional realtor who will be able to locate all available (Real) listings for sale and set up showings for you. Having a professional realtor to represent you as buyer will not cost you anything and will save you lots of time and money!

I'll be happy to assist you and show you all available properties in the area.

Please feel free to call me direct 424-777-9377

______________________

FREE Consultation!

Should you have any questions - please do not hesitate to call me Toll Free 1-855-TRUST-55 ext.777 ( 1-855-878-7855 ext.777).

Sergey Fednov
President/Realtor
_____________________
Trust Sale Realty
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55ext. 777
Toll free: 1-855-878-7855 ext. 777
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
http://www.TrustSale.com
http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com
* We Hire California Licensed Realtors - 100% Commission!
Hi Stella - I agree with Tommy Lee - this is not a real listing, this is a Realty Trac house that they pick up and put on their website when it's in default. This is just the loan amount that's in default, this is not a real listing. Make sure that when using Trulia that you only look at properties that give you a full address and are listed by bonafide Realtors and are properties listed in the MLS, not some foreclosure website. Good luck!
Jennifer Niman
Prudential CA Realty
DRE #00965903
(818) 907-7255

p.s. The cheapest active listing of a condo in Sherman Oaks right now is on Sylmar near Chandler, listed at $199,900 - it is an REO, which means it's owned by a Bank that already foreclosed on it, and is now offering it for sale - a "real listing"!
Stella,
If you look at the top of the Trulia page it says "loan amount". Any Trulia listing from Realty Trac is not an actual listing. It is a foreclosure and that shows how much they owe. It does not show if there are other loans. And it is not the list price of the home.

Right now on Dickens there is one condo at 299k. The next lowest priced active listing is 442k. So, the 165k is kind of misleading.

If you are looking for a property in that area, let me know.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии