Mindy Ward, Renter in Ocean Ridge, FL

i would like a viewing

Asked by Mindy Ward, Ocean Ridge, FL Thu Dec 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3060958368--Mission-Hill-R…

Answers

4
Dear Mindy,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good rel estate agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually located at 715 Mission Hill Road and a Lis Pendens, which is the first step in the foreclosure procedure, was filed way back in March of 2011. There is a possibility the owner is willing to enter into a short sale contract so call me if you are interested,

There are opportunities in the Chapel Hill that do come up but the best opportunities sell very quickly; especially those with a little distance from I-95. The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. Over the past 12 months we have had 11 homes sell in the Chapel Hill neighborhood with three additional homes under contract and nothing available as of this evening. We do have a new foreclosure that will be hitting the market very soon and if you would like additional details on this home or others in the area feel free to contact me at your convenience.

I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
The Boynton Beach home you inqired about in Mission Hill is not available. However, there are two others in th neighborhood, both priced at far less than this one, that are available.

If you give your Boynton Beach real estate agent an idea of what you are looking for in a house - number of bedrooms and baths, number of garage spaces, pool/no pool, gated/non gated community, etc, and a comfortable price range, your agent may be able to send you a larger list of homes in Boynton Beach that will work for you.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Mindy,

After a property search of the Multiple Listing Service, I did not find that this particular home is currently listed for sale. However, I do see another home on Mission Hill Road (also a 4 bedroom) which might be of interest to you.

I'd welcome the opportunity to show you this home or other 4 bedroom homes that are available for sale in the Boynton Beach area. Please give me a call.

Joan Dembroski, Realtor, ABR, CDPE
Realty Associates FL Properties
561 758 3511
joandembroski@bellsouth.net

http://www.joandembroski.com
Hi Mindy
When would you like to see it?